Raheny Shamrock Athletic Club announce that the club will re-open to limited activity from today, Wednesday May 20th.
We reopen having reviewed all guidelines and procedures set-out under phase one of the government’s roadmap to reopen our country.
Phase one is primarily set for the timeframe Monday May 18 to Monday June 8 2020. Having reviewed the new guidelines and procedures in an effort to best suit our club we announce.
- The club is closed for those 13-years of age and under and those 70-years of age and over and any people cocooning.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 do not train, self-isolate and contact your GP.
- Club training is open to those residing within a 5km radius of our clubhouse located at Howth Road, Raheny, Dublin 5, D05 P978.
- The Clubhouse is closed to all members until further notice.
- The club’s training facility shall be St. Anne’s Park for phase one of the roadmap.
- Training sessions are open to club members only. Any members of other clubs or non-members are banned from training sessions during phase one.
- There can be no physical contact whatsoever between the members of the small training group.
- Please refrain entirely from spitting.
- Social distancing of 2M must be strictly observed at all times between members of the training group and the general public.
- Groups are limited to four people (3 athlete’s plus 1 coach)
- The coach must arrange a booking with athletes before the training session. This booking and the athlete details must be confirmed to the club safety officer (Pat Hooper). Email pat.hooper @ rahenyshamrock.ie
- All athletes should bring hand sanitiser, face mask and surgical gloves to training
- Coaches must adhere to the guidelines and practices outlined here
- Athletes must adhere to the guidelines and practices outlined here
Raheny Shamrock Athletic Club remains committed to the guidance and direction of Athletics Ireland, Sport Ireland, the HSE and the Government.