Raheny Shamrock Athletic Club note the announcement of An Taoiseach Micheal Martin and new guidelines in relation to covid-19.
In this regard and following review of the new guidelines the sixth round of the Lord Mayor of Raheny two mile will take place this evening September 15 at eight o’clock.
- The maximum gathering for an event is 100 patrons
- There are two races taking place, race one at 8pm (sub 14 minute runners) and race two at 8:20pm
- Those competing, please arrive no more than 30 minutes before the start time of your race.
- Supporters please be mindful the maximum attending is 100 patrons.
- All competitors are asked to exit the venue once they have completed their race
Any questions or queries please email info @ rahenyshamrock.ie
Raheny Shamrock Athletic Club remains committed to the guidance and direction of Athletics Ireland, Sport Ireland, the HSE and the Government.