Raheny Shamrock Athletic Club remind all members that level five restrictions due to covid-19 apply to all members of the club.
In this regard;
- No training or matches should take place with the following exceptions:
- Non-contact training can continue for school aged children, outdoors in pods of 15
- All other training activities should be individual only.
- No exercise or dance classes are permitted.
- The clubhouse is closed
- Exercise within five kilometres of your home.
Non-contact training for school aged children
Specific guidance on non-contact training for school agreed children will be issued by Government. In the interim, the following is advised:
- Underage activity refers to those in primary and secondary school who are aged 18 years and younger
- Participants and coaches may travel beyond the 5km limit to attend training. Car-pooling should continue to be avoided
- Outdoor facilities may open only to allow the activity to take place. Only those participating in and conducting the training session should attend.
All Athlete’s are asked to contact their coach for indiviual training details.
- Any questions or queries please contact the club covid-19 safety officer Larry Fox.