With the country moving to level three restrictions from Tuesday December first, Raheny Shamrock Athletic Club are happy to announce the return to club training.
Please see below guidelines which must be followed during this period (1/12/2020 to 18/12/2020).
- The club is closed for those who have been out of the country in the last 14 days
- The club is closed for those in a period of self-isolation and/or cocooning under the current Health Policy Rules.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 do not train, self-isolate and contact your GP
- Groups are limited to 15 people (athlete’s plus coach)
- The Clubhouse is closed to all members until further notice.
- Club training is open to those residing within in the county of Dublin.
- There can be no physical contact whatsoever between the members of the training group.
- Please refrain entirely from spitting.
- Social distancing of 2M must be strictly observed at all times between members of the training group and the general public.
- The club Coach will organise the training venue, athlete’s need to contact their coach to book their training session.
- The coach must arrange a booking with athletes before the training session. This booking and the athlete details must be confirmed to the club safety officer (Larry Fox) Email here
- Athletes should arrive at the training venue entrance no more than 10 minutes prior to training time.
- Athletes should arrive in training kit and change footwear at the car or at home.
- All athletes should bring hand sanitiser, face mask and surgical gloves to training.