The 2020 Lord Mayor of Raheny Two Mile series will resume from Tuesday week June eighth and continue from round seven.
We thank you for your patience in what will be a near nine month period without racing and hope you get to enjoy the remainder of the series.
Covid-19 is still very much with us and we must adhere to strict public health guidelines in particular the maximum gathering at each race is 100 including athletes and officials.
As such please review and adhere to the below instructions for race night.
- Two Races each night – Sub 14 minutes 8pm / Over 14 Minutes 8:30pm
- Social distancing applies
- Bring your own Bottled Water, Sanitizers, Gloves and Masks.
- No handshakes or hugs. No Prizes will be presented on day of race.
- Enter the race area until 15 minutes before the start of your race
- Approach any of the race officials looking for results after the race
- Gather at the race area if you are not running or an official
- Warm down on the course
- Practice social distancing
- Obey all race marshals
- Leave the venue immediately when you’re race has finished
As we are resuming the series we have locked age categories from round six onward (September 2020), meaning for the remainder of this series athletes will be unable to move age categories.
The Entry list with numbers for the first six races is available here
If you no longer have your number please email info @ rahenyshamrock.ie
A number of athlete’s paid for a full series entry during the opening six rounds. This is listed on the entry list.
Any questions or queries please email info @ rahenyshamrock.ie
Raheny Shamrock Athletic Club remains committed to the guidance and direction of Athletics Ireland, Sport Ireland, the HSE and the Government.