Club Statement: Battle Of Clontarf 10

The 2020 Battle of Clontarf 10 was due to take place on Easter Monday 2020 but became one of the first races to be deferred due to the covid-19 pandemic.

Unfortunately we have not been in a position to host this event in the intervening 19 months.

After discussion with the relevant local authorises, the organising committee have decided to roll the 2020 event into the 2022 Battle of Clontarf scheduled for Monday April 18.

All entries for the 2020 Battle of Clontarf 10 will be honoured for the 2022 race.

We are disappointed to have to defer the race until this date, however the organising committee believe this is the best option.

While public health restrictions may be lifted allowing for larger road race events, the logistics of organising a large event such as the Battle of Clontarf 10 have been taken into consideration.

Any questions or queries please email race director Dave Hooper at info @